Idea Generation is a popular innovative technique used to expand the range of ideas. Idea Generation can be done in a variety of formats including online brainstorming and in-person focus groups. But which method is right for you? Inside this whitepaper we’ll take a look at the history and theory behind Idea Generation and highlight a modern version of a classic brainstorming process called the Delphi methodology.
In this whitepaper you’ll learn about:
- The theory behind the Idea Generation process
- The history of the Delphi method
- The risks associated with traditional Idea Generation
- The 3 features that drive the Delphi methodology
- How the Delphi method can propel confidence into the Idea Generation process
The Delphi process is often used for obtaining answers to uncertain questions. As you begin to decipher the best Idea Generation method for your company, take a minute to understand the theory and process behind one of the most influential Idea Generation methodologies around. All you have to do is simply fill out the form below and download your FREE copy of Idea Generation: Turning Questions into Answers today!