The pace of product development for some industries continues to increase. The number of different features for a product can be enormous. Furthermore, technology changes continually, and what was only dreamed-of yesterday is feasible today, and more often than not commonplace tomorrow. It is no wonder that engineers are moving closer to the consumer in order to keep up with the competition and changing consumer expectations.
In this whitepaper, we’ll take a look at a system that provides the product development engineer with increased capabilities to design products, based upon a low-risk interaction with customers.
In this whitepaper you’ll learn about:
- Involving the Engineer and/or Developer more intimately up-front
- Focusing deeper on the needs of the engineer
- The four parts of the “Always-On” process
- A case study on optimizing product development for PDA’s (Personal Digital Assistant)
- The paradigm shift involving research procedures and sustainable development systems
As companies become more competitive and technology advances rapidly, there is a need to accelerate the process of product development. Learn how to jump start your product development today by simply filling out the form below and download your FREE copy of Enhancing Product Development Through Market Research today!