Optimization Group brings a unique set of tools and unparalleled insight to the Technology industry. With over 12 years of Technology marketing experience, we provide you with the vital information necessary to make sound, strategic business decisions. Our team is particularly fluent in the following areas:
- PCs (desktop and laptop)
- Printers (ink, laser, photo)
- Digital cameras
- Extended warranty packages
- Enhanced warranty bundles
- Photo printing at retail
By key customer verticals:
- Public sector
Methods of Expertise
We understand that every problem is not solved by the same solution or method. Our methods of expertise in the Technology industry include:
- Focus Groups
- In-depth interviews
- Conjoint Analysis
- Online Brainstorming
- Online surveys
Areas of Expertise
Whether you’re looking to understand the optimal pricing for your product or what messaging is most impactful, our team will guide your business on the path to success. A few of the problems we’ve tackled in the Technology industry include:
- Navigation and Usability – How can our website be improved?
- Product Development/Ideation – What product features do customers want?
- Messaging Optimization – What messaging will be most impactful
- Messaging Optimization – How can we improve campaign effectiveness?
- Strategy Development – What should our value proposition be?
- Competitive Analysis – How effective is competitive messaging?
- Product Ideation – What do customers/prospects want in our products/services?
- Product/Service Pricing – What is the optimal pricing for our product/service?
- Ideation and Optimization – How can we improve the ownership experience?
- Demand Generation – What is the optimal offer to drive sales?
- How should the printer aisle at a big box store be configured to maximize sales?
- What is the optimal creative execution?
- How do we operationalize ‘ease of use’ of a product line?
- What should we name a new service?
- What is the most effective way to spend the media budget?
- Meta Analyses: combining multiple data sets into one, looking for high level strategic insights relevant to the brand
Optimization Group has worked with multiple audiences in the Technology industry. We’ve had the pleasure to work with:
- By end-user: consumer; B2B (IT decision makers, Business DMs, C-level)
- By geography: NA; EMEA; AP; Latin America