Optimization Group brings a wealth of knowledge to the Durable Goods industry. With over 27 years of Durable Goods marketing experience, we’re able to conceptualize your problem and offer a unique point of view. Our team is particularly fluent in the areas of Office Furniture, Automotive, and Building Supplies.
Methods of Expertise
We understand that every problem is not solved by the same solution or method. Our methods of expertise in the Durable Goods industry include:
- Brand Tracking
- Customer Satisfaction
- Focus Groups
- Conjoint Analysis
- Online Brainstorming
- Market Sizing
Areas of Expertise
Whether you’re looking to understand how satisfied your customers are or how big an opportunity is in a new market, our team will guide your business on the path to success. A few of the problems we’ve tackled in the Durable Goods industry include:
- Usability – How user friendly is your website?
- Product Development/Optimization – What product features do customers want?
- Customer Satisfaction – How satisfied are our customers? What are the drivers of satisfaction?
- Marketing Optimization – What messaging will be most impactful with our customers and prospects?
- Market Sizing – How big is the opportunity in a new market?
- Competitive Analysis – What products/solutions are competitors offering?
- Product Ideation – What do customers/prospects want in our products/services?
- Product/Service Pricing – What is the optimal pricing for our product/service?
Optimization Group has worked with a wide range of audiences in Durable Goods industries. We’ve had the pleasure to work with:
- End Users/Buyers – Typically Office Managers
- Office Furniture Dealers
- Building Supply Dealers/Wholesalers
- Manufacturing Reps
- Installers – Plumbers